Becca & Will - Lake Tahoe, CA (as guest, sister and hair dresser)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Where do I begin... William is my baby brother. He's 11 months and 3 weeks my junior, a gift from God that we were so close, my parents always told me. Every year, one week before my birthday William would get to celebrate his birthday first. He got his presents first, his birthday dinner first and even got to change his age first, matching my age for a whole week every year. It took me about 10 years to really figure out why all of this had to happen even though I was older but now that we have grown up I would not change it for the world. I now look forward to that week every year and am honored to share my age with him for 7 days. Given our background it was so fitting when William told me he was marring his best friend before me, the first in my family to tie the knot.

William and Rebecca had one of the shortest engagements I have ever experienced, they were clearly just so excited to marry each other! They chose to have a small ceremony and dinner on the snowy shores of Lake Tahoe surrounded by their siblings and parents. It was just perfect!! I am over the moon to have Rebecca as my new sister and could not have dreamed up a better wife for my baby brother. I am so happy for the two of them and wish them a lifetime of happiness.













The Slideshow...




And the video by Steve...


Rebecca and Will Lake Tahoe 2012 from Steve Makowski on Vimeo.

1 comment

Ashley Clayton Photography © . QUINN CREATIVES .